Trend Watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Monday, November 26, 2007

World of Warcarft


Joana

My guide is totally updated for the Burning Crusade Expansion pack and more content added! For those of you who have not bought it yet, please read on to learn more about who I am and what my guide is all about! For those of you who already know who I am and want to get to know me even better, then you can go to my section here and venture with me on my journeys through the various servers I have played on! Possibly soon I will have a web log up where you can view what the heck I'm doing as far as what my current projects are etc, for now you can sign up for my newsletter if you'd like.


UPDATE: I am currently getting prepared to do 1-70 speed runs on new servers to see how fast it can be done!

No comments: